- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup almond cookie
- 2/3 cup Chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sour crème
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/6 cup almond cookie
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light, fluffy and pale. I take for this and the whole recipe my food processor Moulinex Masterchef Gourmet.
- In the meantime, heat the oven to 180C.
- Gradually mix in the bowl the eggs with the flour, the baking powder, the milk and the crushed cookies.
- Place 14 paper cupcake cases into a muffin tin and divide the mixture between them.
- Bake for 30 minutes and remove from the oven. Then let them cool down.
- In a mixing bowl beat the butter until smooth.
- Add the sour crème, the melted chocolate chips and the crushed cookies.
- Now you can decorate your cupcakes.