Christmas apple pie with chocolate pudding
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 apples
- 2 packets of chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- Cream together the butter, the vanilla sugar and sugar until light, fluffy and pale. I take for this and the whole recipe my food processor Moulinex Masterchef Gourmet. Gradually mix in the bowl the eggs with the flour, the baking powder, the cocoa and the cinnamon. Peel, core and slice the apples now.
- Enter 2/3 of the dough into a greased springform pan and place the apples slices on it. Now give the remaining dough over the apples.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes ( 180C ) and remove from the oven.
- Now you cook the pudding. For the recipe take for 2 packets only 2 cups of milk, thus you get a nice solid chocolate mass.
- This chocolate pudding is then spread on the cake.